Destiny 15.5 is now available!
- Assess automatic overdue fines for lost books that have been returned (after the items were identified as Lost).
- “You may also like” title recommendations will appear on the Title Detail pages, including those based on author, subject or series.
- Allow students to see their resource circulation and fine information in Destiny Discover.
- Material type and reading/interest level search options will allow users to narrow searches.
- The “Featured Collections” tab will include free collections to provide tools for Lightbox™.
- “Instructor Use Only” field will allow individual items in a collection to be hidden from student view.
- “Report Abuse feature” lets users notify staff of a collection containing inappropriate materials.
- “Checkout to Teacher” allows textbooks to be checked out to teachers with or without specifying a class. Textbooks can then be reassigned to students.
- “Checkout by Class” allows textbooks to be checked out to an entire class - one student at a time, or checked out by student - to distribute a student’s textbooks for all classes, without re-entering the teacher, class or student information.
- “Title and Copy List Report” provides a list of textbooks with optional copy data.
- “Class Barcode List Report” is available to print a class’s barcodes for faster circulation.
- For the checkout quantity of un-barcoded items, users can now check out multiple items to a user at one time.
- Resource Manager circulation and fine information is now in Destiny Discover.
Drill-Down Library Fines: Quickly see all library fines for the school with one click.
Drill-Down Library Checkouts: Easily report on library checkout information for the school in a specific timeframe.
District Resource Statistics:
Drill-Down Resource Fines: Quickly see a school’s resource fines with one click.
Drill-Down Resource Checkouts: Easily see a school’s resource current checkout information.
Analyzer Data Tables to Be Added:
- Library Deleted Copies (weeded): Analyze the copies that have been deleted from Library Manager, including those marked as “Weeded."
- eBook Data: Report on your physical books and eBooks in one location.