Destiny 14.5 AU1 is available
New functionality for Destiny Discover with 14.5 auto update.
Destiny Discover enhancements:
• New Popular Titles homepage ribbon will show top 10 titles
• New Recently Added Books homepage ribbon will show the 15 most recently added local copies
• One Search™ database links can now be featured on the Destiny Discover homepage
• Educators can promote usage of school databases and resources by featuring them on the Destiny Discover homepage
• The Destiny Discover homepage can be customized with ribbons to put the most important content at the top
Please accept this update or coordinate with your local technical staff to ensure Destiny received the automatic update. Note: if you are hosted by Follett, no need to worry – we take care of the updates for you.
Improved reporting and the Destiny Discover™ homepage customizations are here with the Follett Destiny® 14.5 release. See below for the detailed improvements.
Destiny Library Manager™ Reporting Improvements
• Report Builder now supports an Excel output option for all reports.
• Excel output option will be available to easily use third-party printing solutions (such as Dymo printers) for printing cards and labels.
• Additional fields are now supported in Report Builder to more easily identify copies with notes
• The district-level library statistics report lets the district see a variety of collection and usage information easily for all schools in one place.
• Usage reporting for Lightbox™ titles now provides data to measure usage and support funding decisions.
Destiny Discover Enhancements
• One Search™ database links can now be featured on the Destiny Discover homepage.
• Educators can promote usage of school databases and resources by featuring them on the Destiny Discover homepage.
• The Destiny Discover homepage can be customized with ribbons to put the most important content at the top.
Destiny Resource Manager™ Improvements
• A renew function lets users renew their circulated materials by barcode or renew all items directly from the Patron Status screen.
• With Global Renew, users can globally change a due date for a particular group of resources.
Basic Destiny reporting has been improved, including:
• A new District Resource Statistics report gives users an at-a-glance view into each site’s resources.
• Enhancements have been made to Report Builder.
• The Checked Out and Unpaid Fines report now includes prices of overdue materials.