Destiny 14.5 is coming January 2017
Improved reporting and the Destiny Discover™ homepage customizations are coming with the Follett Destiny® 14.5 release in January. See below for the detailed improvements.
Also, register for our January 31, 2017, What’s New in Destiny 14.5 webinar to walk through all the changes with Don Rokusek, Destiny Program Director.
Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Time: 2:00pm CST
Duration: 1 hourRegister Today
Read: What's New in Destiny 14.5 (PDF)
Destiny Library Manager™ Reporting Improvements
• Report Builder now supports an Excel output option for all reports.
• Excel output option will be available to easily use third-party printing solutions (such as Dymo printers) for printing cards and labels.
• Additional fields are now supported in Report Builder to more easily identify copies with notes
• The district-level library statistics report lets the district see a variety of collection and usage information easily for all schools in one place.
• Usage reporting for Lightbox™ titles now provides data to measure usage and support funding decisions.
Destiny Discover Enhancements
• One Search™ database links can now be featured on the Destiny Discover homepage.
• Educators can promote usage of school databases and resources by featuring them on the Destiny Discover homepage.
• The Destiny Discover homepage can be customized with ribbons to put the most important content at the top.
Destiny Resource Manager™ Improvements
• A renew function lets users renew their circulated materials by barcode or renew all items directly from the Patron Status screen.
• With Global Renew, users can globally change a due date for a particular group of resources.
Basic Destiny reporting has been improved, including:
• A new District Resource Statistics report gives users an at-a-glance view into each site’s resources.
• Enhancements have been made to Report Builder.
• The Checked Out and Unpaid Fines report now includes prices of overdue materials.